- For information about our monthly potluck, Dharma talk and study group,
please see below.
- For first time visitors and students, please come to our introduction class.
- For all scheduled times, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes early.
- Meditation periods are typically 40 minutes long.
Monthly Introduction to Zen Class
Morning Meditation and Dharma Talk
- Second Sunday of the month: sit at 8:00 a.m., followed by Dharma talk.
- All other Sundays: sit at 7:10 a.m. and again at 8:00 a.m.
Evening Meditation, Potluck and Study Group
- First Wednesday of the month: Sit at 6:00 p.m., followed by our potluck. Please bring a vegetable dish and table service for one.
- Second and Fourth Wednesday of the month: Sit at 6:00 p.m., followed by our study group.
- All other Wednesdays: Sit at 6:00 p.m.
Monthly Sesshins at Ryumonji
View Ryumonji Zen Monastery Schedule